- We can accommodate both formalin and soft fixed whole cadavers (ideal for arthroscopy and surgical courses).
- We can produce bespoke prosections on request.
- We have a variety of existing prosected specimens available to highlight key anatomical regions of the body.
Anatomical museum specimens
- Located on the fringe of the dissecting room there is a vast collection of anatomical museum specimens to allow for easy viewing and reference.
*Clinically relevant radiographs
- A large collection of printed radiographs incl. skull, juvenile and dental.
- An extensive primate skeletal collection.
- An extensive osteology collection of human bones including many pathological and juvenile specimens
*Sir Grafton Elliot Smiths Animal Brain collection for comparative study
Vast collection of Adam-Rouilly plastic models
- Ceiling projectors for Powerpoint presentations
- Internal still and film cameras available for use
*Bench fees may apply for research access