IGP Working Paper Series
The IGP Working Paper Series presents our latest work on global prosperity, often before it appears in academic journals.
- Working Papers
Data Audit: Requirements for Improving Measures and Outcome Indicators in Lebanon (2018)
Community Cryptocurrencies for Sustainable Prosperity: A case study of FairCoin (2019)
Lost in Translation? An assessment of the SDGs as a basis for private sector action: A case study of palm oil (2019)
Towards Prosperity: Reinvigorating local economies through Universal Basic Services (2020)
Rethinking prosperity: Perspectives of young people living in East London (2020)
Finance, technology & displacement: towards a research agenda (2020)
IGP reports offer innovative thinking in relation to some of the most pressing prosperity problems of our time.
- London Prosperity Index
- Transitions to Renewable Energy and Sustainable Prosperity in Lebanon
Transitions to Renewable Energy and Sustainable Prosperity in Lebanon: A People-Centred Approach to Equitable Energy Supply (2019)
Transitions to Renewable Energy and Sustainable Prosperity in Lebanon: Why Democratic Infrastructure Supports Innovative Energy Projects (2020)
- Universal Basic Services
Global Prosperity in Thought and Practice Book Series
The IGP is currently developing a book series with UCL Press. The series will draw together monographs, edited volumes and anthologies which:
· challenge the prevailing understanding of prosperity.
· develop alternative models and transdisciplinary ways of thinking about what prosperity means to different communities in different places.
· offer robust empirical evidence that can inform decision-making, empower communities and ensure flourishing environments.
· coproduce new visions, narratives and other forms of representation of the good life in different contexts.