We're hiring: Research Fellow in Sustainable and Healthy Cities (part-time)
14 July 2022
We're looking for a Research Fellow to work with the Complex Urban Systems for Sustainability and Health (CUSSH) project to continue and build on the working relationship with the Greater London Authority.
- UCL Department / Division: Bartlett School of Environment, Energy and Resources
- Specific unit / Sub department: Institute for Enviromental Design and Engineering
- Location of position: London
- Grade: 7
- Hours: Part Time
- Hours per week (%FTE): 14.6 hours per week (40%FTE)
- Salary (inclusive of London allowance): £36,770 - £44,388 per annum (Salary pro-rata for part time vacancies)
- Closing Date: 28 July 2022, 23:59 (UK time)
- Interview date: TBC
Duties and responsibilities
The candidate should have experience in, and knowledge, of research on sustainability, health and wellbeing in the urban context alongside experience in reviewing evaluation processes and mechanisms and developing shared evaluation goals. The ideal candidate will have a PhD or equivalent experience in a relevant field and a keen interest in multi-disciplinary research.
Our department holds an Athena SWAN Silver award, in recognition of our commitment and demonstrable impact in advancing gender equality.
This role does not meet the eligibility requirements for a tier 2 certificate of sponsorship under UK Visas and Immigration legislation. Therefore UCL will not be able to sponsor individuals who require right to work in the UK to carry out this role.
This appointment is subject to UCL Terms and Conditions of Service for Research and Support Staff.
Please use these links to find out more about UCL working life including the benefits we offer and UCL Terms and Conditions related to this job.