Find out more about our exemplary academics, professional services staff and students at The Bartlett School of Sustainable Construction.
We have expertise in areas including:
- Sustainable Construction
- Construction Project Management
- Management of Project Enterprises, Networks & Supply Chains
- Infrastructure Delivery: Major Programmes and Portfolios
- Infrastructure Investment and Finance
- Infrastructure Economics & Sustainable Development
- Climate Change Economics
- Low Carbon Investment and Finance
- Digital Innovation in Construction Technologies
- Innovation in Facilities & Built Asset Management
- Real Estate Economics & Finance
- Sustainable Housing
The achievements of our staff in practice, research and teaching have gained world attention. Professor Peter Morris, for example, our emeritus professor in the management of projects, can be counted as one of the founders of the discipline of project management.