**We regret to inform that we are unable to accept transfer applications in the academic year 2022/2023, as we have exceeded our intake target**
- Students transferring before the start date of another programme, or before the release of their first-year marks, are expected to meet our A-level entry requirements (AAB)
- Students transferring after the end of their first-year programmes (and/or release of any university marks), then university marks will be taken into account in addition to A-level marks
- Students applying for transfer may not have previously applied to and been rejected from our programme
- Statement of purpose explaining why you want to transfer into our programme (up to two pages)
- Letter of recommendation from faculty member of current department (e.g., lecturer, personal tutor)
- Please note that additional materials (including subject-related essay) may be requested
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We regret to inform that we are unable to accept transfer applications in the academic year 2022/2023, as the institute has exceeded its intake target.