Please note that starting March 16, 2020, all contact with academic and professional services staff at UCL Americas must be undertaken via telephone, e-mail or other electronic media. We regret we cannot currently host you as a visitor at the Institute's premises. We will update this policy in compliance with UCL guidelines.
- Royal Mail deliveries: UCL Institute of the Americas, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
- Courier deliveries: UCL Institute of the Americas, 51 Gordon Square, London WC1H 0PN, United Kingdom
- Queries about study and admissions: email@example.com
- Queries about events and communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For other email-contact details please visit our People page
- Institute Manager: 020 7679 9748
- Teaching Administrators: 020 7679 9746
- Events and Communications: 020 3108 8721
- For other telephone-contact details please visit our People page
|NOT AVAILABLE AS OF MARCH 16 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
- UCL Institute of the Americas, 51 Gordon Square WC1H 0PQ
- the main office is open from 9.30am - 5pm
- by appointment with individual members of staff.
- Euston. National rail and underground lines: Northern, Victoria
- Euston Square. Underground lines: Circle, Hammersith and City
- King's Cross-St Pancras. National and international rail and underground lines: Circle, Hammersmith and City, Piccadilly, Victoria
- Russell Square. Underground line: Piccadilly
- Goodge Street. Underground line: Northern (Charing Cross branch)
- Use buses 59, 68, 91 and 168 and alight at Tavistock Square.