In response to Covid-19 and the requirement to work remotely, the best method of contacting members of staff is via email. Email addresses can be found on all staff pages. Any admissions queries should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we can only discuss the details of an application with the applicant directly.
51 Gordon Square | London WC1H 0PN
Royal Mail: UCL Institute of the Americas, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
Courier: UCL Institute of the Americas, 51 Gordon Square, London WC1H 0PN
- Queries about study and admissions: email@example.com
- Queries about events and communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For other email-contact details please visit our People page
- To reach the Teaching Administration Team: +44 20 7679 9746
- To reach the Institute Manager: + 44 20 7679 9748
- To reach the Communications and Events Officer: +44 20 3108 9721
- Euston. National rail and underground lines: Northern, Victoria
- Euston Square. Underground lines: Circle, Hammersmith and City
- King's Cross-St Pancras. National and international rail and underground lines: Circle, Hammersmith and City, Piccadilly, Victoria
- Russell Square. Underground line: Piccadilly
- Goodge Street. Underground line: Northern (Charing Cross branch)
- Use buses 59, 68, 91 and 168 and alight at Tavistock Square.