We are based at 3 & 4 Taviton Street. The Student Psychological Service provides you with an accessible and effective professional resource for students who are facing emotional and psychological problems.
Online Support and Information Pages
- UCL Student Support Information Pages
- Steps for Stress
- Coping with Stress
- Get Connected
- Five reasons we should all learn to do nothing
- SOBS - survivors of bereavement by suicide
- CONSOLE - suicide prevention and bereavement charity
- National Freephone Helpline for Women who have been raped or suffered sexual abuse - 0808 802 9999
- Survivors UK - support for men who have been raped or sexually abused
- Having trouble sleeping?
- Volunteering at UCL
- Support links for Transgender Students
- National Autistic Society
- Students Peer Support Group
- Mental Health Apps
- Rape & Sexual Violence Specialist Contacts List
The Student Psychological Services does not offer crisis support. Please click here for crisis support information.
Please note that the Student Psychological Services will be closed over the Christmas break from 5pm on Wednesday the 23rd of December 2015, and will re-open as usual from 10am on Monday the 4th of January 2016. Registrations forms received during this period will not be reviewed until the morning of Monday the 4th of January 2016.
Should you require support during this period, please refer to the above crisis support information.