The Donchin Prize
Founded by Dr Georgette Donchin, a former Reader and Head of Department at the School of Slavonic and East European Studies. Dr Donchin worked in the SSEES Russian Department from 1960 to 1984.
- A prize known as the Donchin Prize may be awarded
in each session.
- The prize is awarded on the recommendation of the Head of the
Slavonic and East European Studies Russian Department.
- The prize is awarded to an undergraduate student who
displays the best
performance on the 'Russian Literature in the 19th Century'
- The value of the prize is £20.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of East European Languages and Culture, and the Head of the
- The Award shall be announced in the Summer.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources of the
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:19 by Registry Web