- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Slater Elective Bursary
Founded in 1991 in memory of Dr J. D. H. Slater
- One or more Bursaries known as the Slater Elective Bursaries
may be awarded
in each session.
- The Bursaries are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The Bursaries are awarded to undergraduate clinical medical
assist with expenses incurred in connection with their Elective Period.
- Awards will be in the region of £500.
- Applications should be submitted on the application form
available from the
Faculty Office and should include a description (not more than 500 words
of the project to be undertaken during the elective. The closing date
applications is the last day of March each year.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:44