Slater Elective Bursary
Founded in 1991 in memory of Dr J. D. H. Slater
- One or more Bursaries known as the Slater Elective Bursaries
may be awarded
in each session.
- The Bursaries are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The Bursaries are awarded to undergraduate clinical medical
assist with expenses incurred in connection with their Elective Period.
- Awards will be in the region of £500.
- Applications should be submitted on the application form
available from the
Faculty Office and should include a description (not more than 500 words
of the project to be undertaken during the elective. The closing date
applications is the last day of March each year.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:44 by Registry Web