Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Ronald Nyholm Prize
Founded in 1982 from monies given by members of the Laboratory and by Johnson Matthey to commemorate the life and work of Professor Sir Ronald Nyholm F.R.S. who was Professor of Chemistry from 1955 to 1971 and Head of Department from 1963 to 1971
- The Ronald Nyholm Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the third year
undergraduate student of the College
who is considered to have done the most distinguished work in Inorganic
- The value of the Prize is £225.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are
considered by the Head of the
Department of Chemistry.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.