Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1986 in memory of Professor L. S. Bosanquet by his family, friends and colleagues
- The Bosanquet Prize or Prizes may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize or Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize or Prizes are awarded to a student or to students who are offering Mathematics as a named part of their main field of study for the B.Sc. Degree and who have done outstanding work in pure mathematics.
- The value of the Prize(s) will be determined from year to year.
- No application is necessary.
- A student may not receive the Bosanquet Prize more than once.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Mathematics sub--board of examiners at University College London.
- The award is announced in July.
- The awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.