- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1946 under the will of Dr Catherine A. Raisin, Fellow of the College, and former student in the Department of Geology, in memory of Professor T. G. Bonney, Head of the Department of Geology, 1878 to 1901
- The Bonney Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded for independent study, normally
based on field work, to
a final year student in the Department of Earth Sciences.
- The Prize takes the form of books, instruments, or
materials to the value of
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Professor of Geology.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:42