Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Lilian Clarke Prize
Founded in 1934 under the will of the late Miss Lilian Jane Clarke, D.SC, F.L.S., a student of the College, 1887-90 and 1892-94
- The Lilian Clarke Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to the most promising
advanced student in the
Department of Biology or, before 1987, Department of Botany and
or, before 1969, Department of Botany.
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £15.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Biology.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:14 by Registry Web