- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Lilian Clarke Prize
Founded in 1934 under the will of the late Miss Lilian Jane Clarke, D.SC, F.L.S., a student of the College, 1887-90 and 1892-94
- The Lilian Clarke Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to the most promising
advanced student in the
Department of Biology or, before 1987, Department of Botany and
or, before 1969, Department of Botany.
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £15.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Biology.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:14