Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
One Garden Court Prize
Founded in 1997 by One Garden Court Family Law Chambers
- A prize known as the One Garden Court Family Law Chambers
Family Law Prize
may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize may be awarded to the student who achieves the
highest mark in the
Family Law examination each year.
- The value of the Prize is £250.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Laws on the advice of the Sub-Dean.
- The award is announced in November.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:55 by Registry Web