Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
S.J. Berwin Prize
Founded in 1999 by S.J. Berwin and Co.
- A prize known as the S J Berwin and Co
Prize for Highest Overall Performance
may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize may be awarded to a student who achieves the
performance in the Intermediate Examination taken
at the end of the first
- The value of the prize fund each year is £250 and
a place on the firm's
summer vacation work experience scheme.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Laws on the advice of the Sub-Dean.
- The award is announced in November.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:52