- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1891 by former students in honour of Henry Morley, Professor of English Language and Literature, 1865-89, and Warden of University Hall
- The Morley Medal for distinction in the study of Modern
may be awarded in each session.
- The Medal is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Arts and Humanities.
- The award is a bronze medal, engraved with the name of the
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Quain Professor of
English Language and Literature and the Lord Northcliffe Professor of
English Literature, who advise the Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 10:43