Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Charles Heath Clark Fund
A sum of £1000 for the benefit of the Slade School, was received from the Estate of Charles Heath Clark, in January 1929, through the good offices of Sir Robert Witt. On the advice of the Slade Professor, Professor Henry Tonks, the Council decided to invest the sum of £1,000 and to use the annual income for the help of students in the School requiring financial assistance
- The Council makes grants from to time to time from the Charles
- The grants are made on the recommendation of the Slade
Professor of Fine
- Candidates for the grants must be students in the
Slade School of Fine Art
and must be in need of financial assistance to enable them to continue
attendance at the School.
- Candidates must give full information of their financial
the Slade Professor.
- The Slade Professor may, if s/he thinks
fit, require a candidate to
undertake to repay the grant within a stated period.
- The grant may be paid forthwith, or may be applied to the
payment of fees,
at the discretion of the Slade Professor.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 10:50 by Registry Web