- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
A.J.V. Underwood Exhibition
Founded in 1973 in memory of Dr A. J. V. Underwood, Honorary Lecturer in the Department of Chemical Engineering, 1932-34, by his family, Mr Norman Swindin and Gestetner Limited
- An Exhibition, known as the A. J. V. Underwood
Exhibition, may be awarded in
- The Exhibition is awarded by the
Council on the recommendation of the
Faculty of Engineering.
- The Exhibition is awarded for Chemical and Biochemical
- The value of the Exhibition is normally £375.
- Candidates must have been awarded a BEng or Meng Degree as a
University College with Chemical and Biochemical Engineering as
their main field
- The qualifications of persons eligible for the
award of an Exhibition are
considered by the Ramsay Memorial Professor of Chemical Engineering.
- The Exhibitioner must be registered as a full-time
student of University
College pursuing a course of study or research in the Departments
of Chemical or
Biochemical Engineering for a higher degree.
- Payment of the Exhibition is made normally in
December as a single
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:27