Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
A.J.V. Underwood Exhibition
Founded in 1973 in memory of Dr A. J. V. Underwood, Honorary Lecturer in the Department of Chemical Engineering, 1932-34, by his family, Mr Norman Swindin and Gestetner Limited
- An Exhibition, known as the A. J. V. Underwood
Exhibition, may be awarded in
- The Exhibition is awarded by the
Council on the recommendation of the
Faculty of Engineering.
- The Exhibition is awarded for Chemical and Biochemical
- The value of the Exhibition is normally £375.
- Candidates must have been awarded a BEng or Meng Degree as a
University College with Chemical and Biochemical Engineering as
their main field
- The qualifications of persons eligible for the
award of an Exhibition are
considered by the Ramsay Memorial Professor of Chemical Engineering.
- The Exhibitioner must be registered as a full-time
student of University
College pursuing a course of study or research in the Departments
of Chemical or
Biochemical Engineering for a higher degree.
- Payment of the Exhibition is made normally in
December as a single
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:27