Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Institution of Mechanical Engineers Prize
Given by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers from 1972
- The Institution of Mechanical Engineers Prize may be awarded each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Faculty of Engineering.
- The Prize is awarded to a student in the final year of the BSc (Eng) Degree course who has distinguished themselves in the Mechanical Engineering group of subjects. Particular weight is given to outstanding performance in project or design work.
- The Prize takes the form of a certificate and a cheque to the value of £10.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Kennedy Professor of Mechanical Engineering.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:50 by Registry Web