Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1988 by Courtaulds Research
- The Courtaulds Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- A candidate must be a student of the College registered
for either the B.Eng
or M.Eng degree in the Department of Chemical Engineering.
- The prize will be awarded to the student who submits the best
answer to the
chemical engineering design project. The prize may be shared by
- The maximum value of the Prize is £200.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Professor of Chemical Engineering.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:29