Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Professor David Broome Memorial Prize for Control Engineering
Founded in 1999 by Dr Athanasios Pittaras and Mr M Greenshields in memory of Professor David Broome
- A prize known as the Professor David
Broome Prize for Control Engineering
may be awarded at the end of each academic year.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation
of the Faculty of
- The Prize will be presented to the third year undergraduate
achieves the best results in the field of control engineering
examination performance in course
MECHE467 and/or the best third-year project,
MECHE441, on a control engineering topic).
- No application is necessary.
- The value of the Prize is £200.
- The qualifications of candidates will be considered at
the course examiners
meeting and agreed by the Head of the Department of Mechanical
- The award is announced in July
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:47 by Registry Web