- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
R. B. Hounsfield Prize in Town Planning and Civic Engineering
Founded in 1950 to commemorate Mr R. B. Hounsfield, who had been a member of the Traffic Engineering Research Group in the Department of Civil and Municipal Engineering 1947-1950
1. The R. B. Hounsfield Prize in Town Planning and Civic Engineering may be awarded in each session.
2. The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the MSc Tutor of the Bartlett School of Planning.
3. The Prize is awarded for work of outstanding merit in Transport Planning in the course of any MSc degree programme of the Bartlett School of Planning.
4. The Prize takes the form of cash, books or instruments to the value of £200.
5. No application is necessary.
6. The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Board of Examiners for Planning Programmes in the Bartlett School of Planning.
7. The award is announced in November.
8. Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 oct 14 10:57