Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Old Students Association Scholarship Trusts
- Scholarships, to be known as Old Students' Association Scholarships, of between £500 and £1,500 each may be awarded in each session from the funds of the Old Students' Association Trust. No more than five awards will be made in any academic year. A certificate will be issued to each successful candidate.
The Scholarships are awarded primarily for academic excellence demonstrated in the student's current degree programme.
- The Scholarships are available to currently enrolled Home, Overseas, Undergraduate and Graduate students registered on programmes of more than one year's duration.
- Students entering the first year of their programme are not eligible.
- Students in Continuing Research Status (CRS) are not eligible.
- The deadline and procedure for applications for the academic year 2013/14 will be confirmed on this page by June 2013.
- Applications will be considered by a panel comprised of members of Academic Board who will make recommendations for awards to be approved by the Committee of the Trust appointed by the College in accordance with the OSA Trust Deed.
- The awards will be announced in August.
- Recipients of a Scholarship may be eligible for a further award in a succeeding year of their programme.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page Editors : Student Funding
Page last modified on 08 apr 13 09:41 by Shanaz Begum