- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Winifred Secretan Patch, Winifred Ladds and Helen Hanson Prize in Cancer Biology
The Winifred Secretan Patch Prize was founded in 1928 under a bequest to the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in memory of Winifred Secretan Patch. The Winifred Ladds Prize was founded in 1930 under a bequest to the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in memory of Winifred Ladds. The Helen Hanson Prize was founded in 1930 by a donation to the Royal Free Hospital from the League of the Church Militant Helen Hanson Memorial Fund
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners
- The Prize is awarded to the two students who show the greatest
in the Cancer Biology module in Year 2 of the MBBS course.
- The value of the First Prize is £30. The award will be
accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:14