- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1972 under a bequest made by Professor Lord Rosenheim, Professor of Medicine in University College Hospital Medical School, and supplemented by a fund in his memory
- One or more Fellowships known as the Rosenheim
Fellowships may be awarded in
- The Fellowships are awarded by the
Council on the recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The Fellowships are normally awarded to assist
medical students with travel expenses connected with their Elective
may also be used to help clinical medical students in other
ways as the need
- Awards are normally within the range £50 to £100.
- Applications, which should relate to specific Elective Period
should be submitted on Elective Period grant forms obtainable from
Office. The closing date for applications is the end of
March each year.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:42