- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
W.W. Rouse Ball Loan Fund
Founded in 1925 with a sum of £500 paid by the Executor of the late Mr W.W. Rouse Ball, M.A., Fellow of the College
- The Dean of Students on behalf of the Council makes loans from
the W. W.
Rouse Ball Loan Fund.
- The loans may be made to poor and able male students of
the College in
Mathematics and Science.
- The loans bear no interest. They must be
repaid, in equal annual
instalments, within three years after the student has completed
his course at
- An annual valuation of the Fund is made at the close of
each financial year.
For the purpose of this valuation any repayments which are in
to the dates fixed at the time of making the loan, are
regarded as of no
- No loan is promised or made at any time at which the valuation
of the Fund
is below £500.
- No loan is promised or made unless the full amount to be
loaned is in
- In all other respects the Regulations as to Bursary and
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:08