- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Andrew Rosen Prizes
Founded in 1989 by family and business partners of Andrew Rosen, a former student of the College, in his memory
- The Andrew Rosen Prizes may be awarded in
- The prizes are awarded by the
Council on the recommendation of the Faculty
of Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- Three Prizes may be awarded in each session
to students in the Department of
Mathematics. One prize is awarded for excellence in
the second year Applied
Mathematics classes, the second for excellence in Fluid Mechanics
Numerical Analysis in the third year of the BSc degree and the third
is to be
awarded for an essay or report presented in October by an M.Phil.
- The value of the Prizes are: £120, £l80 and £300
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of undergraduate candidates are considered
Mathematics sub-board of examiners at University College London.
qualifications of postgraduate candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Mathematics and the Professors of Mathematics who are
- The undergraduate prizes are announced in July and
the postgraduate prize in
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:53