- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1946 under the will of Dr Catherine A. Raisin, Fellow of the College, and former student in the Department of Geology, in memory of Professor T. G. Bonney, Head of the Department of Geology, 1878 to 1901
- The Bonney Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded for independent study, normally
based on field work, to
a final year student in the Department of Earth Sciences.
- The Prize takes the form of books, instruments, or
materials to the value of
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Professor of Geology.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:42