- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 2004 in recognition of the role of Professor Oliver Braddick in the development of the UCL Psychology Department. Professor Braddick was Head of Department from 1998-2001
- A prize known as the Braddick Prize may be awarded
in each session.
- The prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- The prize is awarded to the research student with the
best performance in
the first year of his studies towards the PhD. The prize is awarded only
years in which the best student is male. If the best student is
female, she is
awarded the Cecily de Monchaux Research Prize and the Braddick Prize and
- The value of the award is linked to that of
the Cecily de Monchaux Research
Prize and is currently £500.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Board of Examiners in
- The award is announced after the upgrading
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued
use of the resources of the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:35