Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1992 by Lord Mishcon as a tribute to his three children Peter, Jane and Russell
- Three Bursaries known as the Mishcon Bursaries may be
awarded in each
- The Bursaries are awarded by Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- The Bursaries are awarded to undergraduate Law students
and based upon
financial need and academic merit.
- The value of each award is not less than £2000 per academic
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of Department of
Laws on the recommendation of the Tutor of Law students.
- The Scholars elected must study for an LLB degree at
- The Scholarship is tenable for one session in the
first instance, renewable
for two further years on confirmation of satisfactory progress.
- Payment of the bursaries is normally made in
three equal instalments on 15
November, 15 February and 15 May.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:01 by Registry Web