- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1992 by Lord Mishcon as a tribute to his three children Peter, Jane and Russell
- A number of Bursaries known as the Mishcon Bursaries may
be awarded in each session.
- The Bursaries are awarded by Council on the recommendation of the Faculty of
The Bursaries are awarded to undergraduate Law students and based upon
financial need and academic merit.
- The value of each award varies each academic year depending on the number of
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of Department of
Laws on the recommendation of the Tutor of Law students.
- The Scholars elected must study for an LLB degree at University College
- The Scholarship is tenable for one session in the first instance, renewable
for two further years on confirmation of satisfactory progress.
- Payment of the bursaries is normally made in one instalment.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 04 feb 14 13:02