Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1992 by Lord Mishcon as a tribute to his three children Peter, Jane and Russell
- A number of Bursaries known as the Mishcon Bursaries may
be awarded in each session.
- The Bursaries are awarded by Council on the recommendation of the Faculty of
The Bursaries are awarded to undergraduate Law students and based upon
financial need and academic merit.
- The value of each award varies each academic year depending on the number of
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of Department of
Laws on the recommendation of the Tutor of Law students.
- The Scholars elected must study for an LLB degree at University College
- The Scholarship is tenable for one session in the first instance, renewable
for two further years on confirmation of satisfactory progress.
- Payment of the bursaries is normally made in one instalment.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 04 feb 14 13:02 by H T ( Jing ) Chang