Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Winifred Smith and Maude Foster Memorial Fund
- The College can offer modest grants from the Winifred Smith and
Memorial Fund to assist women students and women members of staff at
College London or at College Hall for a holiday or tour during the
- Grants will not be made to students in their final year at College.
- Only members of staff who have been employed by the College
for over one
year are eligible to apply.
- Grants will be made to students in their final year at College only
make an application in respect of a holiday or tour to be undertaken
- Grants will not be available to students attending Field Courses,
such application will not be accepted.
- Forms for application for grants may be obtained from the Student
Department of the Registrar's division, University College London, or
Warden, College Hall.
- Completed application forms IN DUPLICATE must be returned as
follows: (i) by
students and staff resident or employed at College Hall to the Warden,
Hall (ii) by staff and students at University College (except those
College Hall) to the Director of Student Finance, University College
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 1 May.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:16 by Registry Web