Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Inoue Masaru Scholarships (UCL 1863 Japan Scholarships)
- Two scholarships known as the Inoue Masaru
Scholarships are available each
session under the University College London 1863 Japan
Scholarships Scheme to
enable University College London students to study at a Japanese
- The value of the scholarships are £2000 each.
- Candidates must be registered students of University College
London who are
reading for a first or higher degree.
- The scholarships may be used for the collection of
material for a thesis or
for attendance at a course of study recognised for credit purposes. They
also be used for cultural and educational experience in which
interruption of course would need to be approved.
- Applications should be made to the Registrar by 15 May and
accompanied by a
letter of support from the relevant Head of Department.
- The qualifications of candidates will be
considered by a Committee of the
Academic Board. Preference will be given to applicants who can
obtaining such an opportunity to study in Japan
will lead to improved
- The scholarships are tenable for one session or part of a
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:10 by Registry Web