- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1870 under the will of Mr Felix Slade
- One or more Scholarships, known as the Slade Scholarships, may
be awarded in
- The Scholarships are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Slade Professor of Fine Art.
- The Scholarships are awarded for Fine Art.
- The annual value of a Slade Scholarship may fluctuate
from year to year but
will be in the region of£50.
- Normally candidates must not have completed their twenty-first
year on 30
June in the year in which the award is made, but, on the
recommendation of the
Slade Professor of Fine Art, candidates who have completed their
year but who have not completed their twenty-fifth year on 30 June in
in which the award is made will be eligible. Candidates must have
attended, as a
full-time student, for not less than two terms in the Slade School
- Previous tenure of a Slade Scholarship does not debar a
competing on a second or third occasion and such candidates are
not subject to
the age limit laid down in Regulation 5.
- No application is necessary. The qualifications of
candidates are considered
by the Slade Professor of Fine Art.
- Candidates are required to produce evidence of their
work. They may also be
required to attend a personal interview.
- The works submitted by the successful candidates become the
property of the
- The Scholarships are tenable in the Slade School of Fine
- The Scholarships are normally tenable for one session, but may be
- A Slade Scholar may be required to give assistance to
the Slade Professor in
the maintenance of order in the School, in superintending
under his direction
the younger students, and in taking charge of any library or
collection of works
of art which may be formed for the use of the School.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:15