- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Robert Ross Scholarship in Fine Art
Founded in 1916 by a number of friends and admirers of the late Mr Robert Ross, the well-known writer and critic, and by many of the leading authorities in Art and Letters, as well as in public life
- A Scholarship, known as the Robert Ross Scholarship, may
be awarded in each
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Slade
Professor of Fine Art.
- The Scholarship is awarded for Fine Art.
- The value of the Robert Ross Scholarship is £135.
- The Scholarship is a leaving scholarship. A
candidate must have attended, as
a full-time student, for not less than six terms in the Slade
School of Fine
Art. He must furnish a declaration that he intends to adopt the
career of a
professional artist specifying the branch of Art he
intends to adopt.
- The Scholarship is open to male students only.
- No application is necessary. The qualifications of
candidates are considered
by the Slade Professor of Fine Art.
- A Candidate is required to produce evidence of his work. He
may also be
required to attend a personal interview.
- The award is announced in July.
- Payment is made on or about 15 July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:03