Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Dunn and Wilson Awards
Given by Messrs Dunn and Wilson Limited from 1967
- One or more Dunn and Wilson Awards may be offered
in each session.
- The Awards are made by the Council on the recommendation
of the Director of
the School of Library, Archive and Information Studies.
- The Awards are made for work of distinction by
candidates for a research
degree in Library, Archive and Information Studies.
- The value of each Award is £100 but may be divided.
- Candidates for the Award must be registered for the MPhil, or
Library, Archive and Information Studies.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Director of the
School of Library, Archive and Information Studies in
consultation with the
Departmental Research Committee.
- The Awards are announced annually.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:44 by Registry Web