- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Derek Roberts Scholarship for Biochemical Engineering
Founded in 1998 by the Department of Biochemical Engineering
- A number of scholarships known as The Derek Roberts
Biochemical Engineering will be awarded in each
- The Scholarships are awarded by the Department on the
recommendation of the
Trustees of the Biochemical Engineering Investment Trust (BEIT).
- The Scholarships are awarded for first year Biochemical
undergraduates at UCL who show exceptional promise and commitment to the
- The Scholarships will comprise a cash prize for the
purpose of purchasing a
- Candidates must send written notice of their intention
to compete for the
Scholarships to Dr N J Titchener-Hooker on or before 1st November.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by an
Advisory Panel (ITAP).
- The scholars must pursue a degree in Biochemical
Engineering at UCL.
- Award of the Scholarships is normally made in mid-March.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:27