- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Institution of Civil Engineers Prize
Given by the Institution of Civil Engineers from 1971
- The Institution of Civil Engineers Prize may be awarded in
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to a student in
the Department of Civil and
Environmental Engineering for the best all-round
performance in the final year
course for the B.Eng or M.Eng Degree. Particular weight is given
to ability in
civil engineering designing (including but not exclusive to
- The Prize takes the form of a certificate of merit and a sum
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Chadwick Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:34