Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1973 by Miss Mary M. Clinton in memory of her brother, Professor Wellesley Curram Clinton, Pender Professor of Electrical Engineering, 1926-34. Miss Clinton at the same time gave a sum of £2,825 to assist in the provision of apparatus and equipment of the Department of Electrical Engineering. This fund is known as the Clinton Fund
- The Clinton Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded for Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- The Prize takes the form of books, instruments, or materials
to the value of
- A candidate must be a student of the College who has attended a
study leading to an Engineering degree.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Pender Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:41