- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1973 by Miss Mary M. Clinton in memory of her brother, Professor Wellesley Curram Clinton, Pender Professor of Electrical Engineering, 1926-34. Miss Clinton at the same time gave a sum of £2,825 to assist in the provision of apparatus and equipment of the Department of Electrical Engineering. This fund is known as the Clinton Fund
- The Clinton Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded for Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- The Prize takes the form of books, instruments, or materials
to the value of
- A candidate must be a student of the College who has attended a
study leading to an Engineering degree.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Pender Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:41