Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in memory of Thomas L. Donaldson, Professor of Architecture, 1841-65
- A Donaldson Medal may be awarded in each session.
- The Medal is awarded by the Royal
Institute of British Architects, on the
recommendation of the Council and the Bartlett Professor of
- The Medal is awarded to a student at the end of a course
leading to a first
degree in the fields of Architecture, Planning and Building
work in the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning.
- The Medal is engraved with the name of the Medallist.
A prize of books,
instruments, or materials to the value of £15 is added to
this by the College.
- No application is necessary.
- The Bartlett Professor of Architecture may appoint a
jury of members of the
staff of the Bartlett School of Architecture and Planning
to assist in the
making of the recommendation.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.