- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sir Banister Fletcher Prize and Medal
Founded in 1953 under the will of Sir Banister Fletcher, D.LIT., M.ARCH., in memory of his father, Professor Banister Fletcher, F.R.I.B.A., J.P., D.L., of his brother Major Herbert Phillips Fletcher, D.S.O., CROIX DE GUERRE, F.R.I.B.A., F.S.I., and of himself
- The Sir Banister Fletcher Prize and Medal may be awarded in
- The Prize and Medal are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Bartlett Professor of Architecture.
- The Prize and Medal are awarded to the student in the Bartlett
Architecture and Planning who obtains the highest marks in the final
examina-tion on completion of the one-year Diploma Course in
- The Prize takes the form of books, instruments, drawings or
sketches to the
value of £60. To this is added a bronze medal, engraved with the name of
- No application is necessary.
- The award is normally announced in July, after the examination
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:03