Examination Re-entry Fees
If you are enrolled at UCL and have paid the tuition fee for the current session, you will not be required to pay a separate re-entry fee. If you obtained approval to withdraw from one or more of your assessments in the previous academic session, a re-entry fee will not be charged for those assessments (all such assessments will have a result grade of WD).
The examination re-entry fee rates for the current session are as follows:
|Undergraduate Course-Unit Programmes|
|Up to 1 Course-Unit (minimum charge)||£120|
|1.5 - 2 Course-Units||£170|
|2.5 - 3 Course-Units||£220|
|3.5 Course-Units or above (maximum charge)||£270|
|Undergraduate Non Course-Unit Programmes|
|Each additional element||£70|
|Up to a maximum (for any one entry)||£270|
|Up to 30 credits/one component (minimum charge)*||£120|
|Each additional 30 credits/component*||£70|
|Up to a maximum of||£370|
|Resubmission of Thesis for specialist doctorates||tbc|
* 20 credits if the candidate was registered under the 120 credit Masters degree system
|Withdrawals and refunds|
If you decide to withdraw from an assessment after confirming your intention to re-sit, you must notify the Examinations Section in writing at the earliest opportunity. Applications for refunds or for fees to be carried forward must be submitted to the Examinations Section no later than 3 weeks after the date of your last assessment and will only be given in the following circumstances:
|Withdrawal on grounds of illness, bereavement of a near relative, or other extenuating circumstances deemed acceptable by the UCL authorities|
- If your withdrawal is for the current session only, your re-entry fee will be carried forward to the next academic session.
- If you will be leaving UCL permanently, your re-entry fee will be refunded minus an administration fee of:
|£35 - if submitted by 27 January|
|£70 - if submitted after 27 January|
|Withdrawal without extenuating circumstances deemed acceptable by the UCL authorities|
- If your withdrawal is submitted by 27 January, your re-entry fee will be refunded minus a £35 administration fee.
- If your withdrawal is submitted after 27 January, you will not receive a refund.
Page Editors : Examinations
Page last modified on 02 dec 13 09:34 by Terence D Mckay