CPS News Publications
- UCL to host 2013 European Planetary Science Congress
- Dr Lewis Dartnell Review Paper: Ionizing Radiation and Life
- My Tourist Guide to the Solar System by Dr Lewis Dartnell
- JGR paper for Dr Gerald Roberts: Possible evidence of palaeomarsquakes...
- Titan's Internal Structure - Dr Dominic Fortes
- Selection of JUICE mission to Jupiter and Ganymede by ESA
- 5yr UKSA Fellowship for Dr Pete Grindrod
- Mars rover: Nasa's Curiosity makes first test drive
- The search for life within our Solar System and beyond...
- The Sky at Night: Curiosity at Mars
- CPS Research Fellows give invited lectures at the University of St Andrews
- The latest science highlights from EPSC 2012, Madrid, 23-28 Sep
- "Dry" Gale Crater set for summer heat wave?
- Planet Earth Online features CPS astrobiology work in Iceland, led by Dr Claire Cousins
- Prof. Ian Crawford receives STFC award to identify source localities of lunar meteorites
- "Scientific Preparations for Lunar Exploration" - Special Issue of Planetary and Space Science
- ESA selects instruments to be flown on its icy moons mission
- Planetary Geology: An Introduction
Published: May 17, 2013 12:03:34 PM
Published: May 16, 2013 12:28:24 PM
Published: May 15, 2013 10:54:00 AM
Published: May 7, 2013 4:31:05 PM
Published: May 7, 2013 3:35:03 PM
My Tourist Guide to the Solar System by Dr Lewis Dartnell
25 January 2012
A new children's illustrated book, My Tourist Guide to the Solar System,
by Dr Lewis Dartnell, is to be published by Dorling Kindersley on 1st
Starting from the Sun and working outward, My Tourist Guide to the Solar System highlights the solar system’s star attractions, from the dazzling rings of Saturn to the geysers of Jupiter’s moons. Unearth the secrets of the planets, stars and moons, find out what to take, where to land, what to see and do – and how to steer clear of deadly hazards. This guide also reveals the practicalities of living in space and includes tips on coping with microgravity, space food, space toilets and journeys lasting months or years.
Page last modified on 18 may 12 15:03 by Joanna N Fabbri