Create an End of Day Shut Down Policy for your department.
Having designated people to do a quick check at the end of each day can help you save energy!
- Visual check of all windows ensuring they are closed.
- Plug socket check- all off and child plug socket covers are in place.
- All computers turned off and shut down fully (all electrical items off).
- All lights are turned off.
- All outdoor storage units are securely locked.
- Door partitions slotted into place (rodent deterrents).
- All clinical waste disposed of in appropriate bins.