UCL Strategic Plan 2022-27
The UCL Strategic Plan 2022-27 was developed through a year-long consultation with our community and stakeholders, where we reviewed our progress in research, education and innovation and reset our goals for the next period of our development.
- View the Plan section by section
- View the UCL Strategic Plan 2022-27 (PDF)
- View the UCL Strategic Plan 2022-27 (Word document)
- June 2023: Data Strategy published
- February 2023: Financial Strategy and Estates Strategy agreed
- February 2023: Academic size: maximum for student number population in 2026/27 agreed
- 11 January 2023: Student Life Strategy
- 11 January 2023: UCL Strategic Plan 2022-27 published
View the latest updates on the Strategic Plan sharepoint (UCL password required)
Delivering the Strategic Plan 2022-27
The Strategic Plan will be delivered through three portfolios of work: Estates, Change & Digital, and Strategic Academic portfolios. Deans of the faculties will provide academic sponsorship for each Strategic Plan delivery area.
- Find out more about current and future initiatives on the Strategic Plan sharepoint site (UCL password required)
UCL Council and University Management Committee (UMC) are responsible for overseeing the delivery of the Strategic Plan and receive reports from the Strategic Portfolio Review Group which meets regularly to set direction and monitor progress. Working with Academic Board where appropriate, the Strategic Portfolio Review Group keeps track of our most significant activities and priorities, monitors and reports on our progress, and takes corrective action where necessary.
Delivery of the objectives of the Strategic Plan is closely linked to delivery of the local strategic operating plans set by each Faculty, Vice Provost and Vice President areas, and to UCL’s Major Strategic Projects Portfolio. Collectively, these comprise the architecture of our strategic delivery framework.
- Find out more about the Strategic Plan Review Group on the Strategic Plan sharepoint site (UCL password required)
Regular updates on progress against delivery of the Strategic Plan priorities are shared with the whole university community.
- View the latest updates on the Strategic Plan sharepoint sites (UCL password required)