Turn the heating up/down
Before you start
Please read UCL’s Heating, Cooling and Ventilation Policy before contacting the customer services team.
If you are still experiencing issues, please raise a service request through the Estates Customer helpdesk.
You will need:
- your UCL username and password;
- the UCL building name, floor level and room number where applicable;
- a description of service required; and
- a description of what equipment provides heating/cooling i.e. radiators or AC unit.
- 1. Read our Heating, cooling and ventilation policy
This document describes UCL’s policy for heating, cooling and ventilating spaces within the University in line with the University’s Environmental Sustainability Strategy and Health and Safety Policy.
Read through the heating, cooling and ventilation policy before contacting the customer services team.
If, after reading the policy, you are still experiencing a problem with the temperature of your work space please follow step 2 including the detail requested above.
- 2. Raise a service request
To raise a building issue or to request help from the Estates team:
- Fill in a service request form, making sure that you include all the details requested above.
- The Estates customer team will process your report within 24 hours and send you a unique job reference number.