Report a broken or blocked toilet
Before you start
You will need:
- your UCL ID and password;
- the building name, floor level and room number where applicable; and
- a description of the fault.
- 1. Raise a service request
To raise a building issue or to request help from the Estates team:
- Fill in a service request form, making sure that you include all the details requested above.
- The Estates customer team will process your report within 24 hours and send you a unique job reference number.
- 2. If the toilet is overflowing
Please follow up the online form with a phone call:
Call 020 7679 0000 (UCL ext. 30000) 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.