Before you start
You’ll need to know who your departmental timetabler is. If you’re unsure, contact your departmental manager.
- 1. Email your departmental timetabler
Email your departmental timetabler with details of your room requirements.
Make sure you include:
- The day, time and week(s) of the sessions
- The type of room you need (e.g. classroom, lecture theatre)
- Any specific features you need (e.g. Lecturecast, whiteboards)
- The module/programme this is for, and if it’s for a tutorial group.
- 2. If you have an issue with a teaching room
If you have an issue with a teaching space, such as the room being too small or missing a specific feature, you can contact the timetabling team.
Email the timetabling team at email@example.com and cc your departmental timetabler.