If you are a Slade alumnus we would like to stay in contact with you. You can keep in touch by:
- Sending us your news so that we can include it in the news section of the website at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribing to the slade-alumni-users email list so that you can keep in touch with each other and exchange news
- Joining the Friends of the Slade
- Joining the UCL alumni network
- You can also find us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Donations from Alumni, Friends of the Slade and others are particularly important in helping the Slade invest in its students, staff and facilities. Departmental funds from donations currently contribute to several Scholarships, Bursaries and Competitions, an annual programme of Visiting Artists and the Project Awards Fund. There are lots of different ways to give, including several which will make your gift tax-efficient and you can find further details of these on the UCL website. If you would like to make a donation to the Slade online, you can do so using the online giving page.
THE PATRICK GEORGE SCHOLARSHIP FUND
In honour of artist and former Slade Professor Patrick George (1924- 2016), the Slade would like to introduce a scholarship fund in his name.
The aim of the scholarship fund is to enable a Graduate student to take up their place at the Slade regardless of financial circumstance by contributing towards tuition fees.
Tuition fees at UCL are currently set at £12,500 per year and Graduate MA/MFA programmes run for 2 years.
If you would like to donate to the fund and support our aim of continuing to enable the very best students, on merit, to be able to take up their places at the Slade, please download the form, and return to:
Slade School of Fine Art