Book a place
This intensive, interactive two-day workshop will help non-native speakers of English:
- deliver a more effective, professional presentation
- make a greater impact, build rapport and better influence an English speaking audience
This course is run by UCL's Division of Psychology and Language Sciences (PaLS).
This workshop will help you improve and develop your presentation skills, strengthen your key messages, and deliver these in a more effective and influential way.
Working step-by-step through a presentation (see 'pre-course preparation') you'll deliver your enhanced presentation on day two.
You'll receive tips, techniques, individual coaching and constructive feedback throughout the course.
This course will help you to:
- better influence English-speaking audiences
- deliver your messages with more clarity
- use more effective language
- improve your English pronunciation
- make a greater impact in English
You'll receive a certificate of attendance when you complete the course.
For practice purposes, you'll be expected to bring along:
- a five-minute introductory presentation
- a ten-minute work-related presentation or a subject that you have to/will have to speak on, which you've designed. You'll work on this presentation during the course
Please make sure your work-related presentation doesn't exceed ten minutes.
Josette has been a media, presentation, and leadership communication skills coach and lecturer for over 16 years. In 2007 she formed her own training company, The Communication Experts. She works both nationally and internationally, with clients from both the public and private sectors. She's also a successful print and broadcast journalist, and an accredited PR practitioner.
Book a place
Course information last modified: 28 Aug 2019, 10:20