- Click on individual residences below for further information.
- Please note catering for groups may be available at a catered hall for those staying in self-catered residences.
- View the residences on a map
- General information
General Residence information
- Check in is from 3pm. Check specific residence pages above for latest check-in time.
- Check-out is by 10am.
- All bedrooms in all halls have WiFi.
- There is no smoking inside any UCL building. Smoking is permitted in courtyards with consideration for other guests.
- All residences have laundry facilities on site or at an adjacent site.
- Some residences may have limited parking facilities - see specific residence pages above.
- Special requirements
Guests with special requirements
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult (see terms and conditions).
- Unless expressly requested and confirmed, rooms will not necessarily have disabled access. UCL can provide accessible rooms on some sites, subject to availability. You must inform UCL if you or a member of your group have limited mobility or any other impairment which may affect their ability to self-evacuate their room in the event of an emergency.
- Not all residences have lifts. Please specify in your booking if you require a room with lift access.
- All residences offering self catering facilities include use of communal kitchens. These kitchens are fully equipped and all have refrigerators, freezers, cookers, and microwaves and a kettle.
- Kitchens are cleaned frequently (at least once weekly), but guests are responsible for their own washing and tidying up.
- Kitchens and communal rooms can be used 24 hours a day, but we would like to point out that use after 11pm at night might cause disturbance to other guests.
- Guests staying at Ian Baker House/ Schafer/ Astor & Gower Street Residences may purchase meal vouchers from the reception desk.
- Catered residences
- Bed and breakfast options include either an English or Continental breakfast buffet.
- Lunches are available as packed lunch or two course meal with a choice of each course, and are served in the dining room of the residence in a buffet style.
- Dinners are composed of three courses with a choice at each course, and are served in the dining room of the residence in a buffet style.
- Bedrooms are serviced and the bed linen changed after each guest departure or weekly for stays over 7 nights.
- All rooms are furnished in student style, and although not of a hotel standard they are comfortable and clean.
- Common rooms
- All common areas in the residences are available for our guest use when not in use for conferencing.
- Some residences have a television lounge, some have music rooms, and others have libraries (see specific residence pages above).
- Meeting rooms and classrooms are also available for hire in a selection of our residences. Contact email@example.com for details.